|Be prepared to answer these questions|
Borrowers who practice responsible
Help your doctor determine the cause of ongoing pelvic pain.
It may help to keep a diary in which you chart and describe the pain. As you make your notations, keep the following questions in mind:
- What does the pain feel like?
- When did you first notice it?
- Is the pain continuous, or does it come and go?
- If it comes and goes, when does it occur?
- How is the pain related to your menstrual cycle?
- Is the pain affected by any of your daily activities (bowel or bladder habits, exercise, sexual intercourse)?
- Has the pain or the pattern it follows changed since you first noticed it?
Remember, the more specific the information you provide, the better.