Encompassing more than 26,000 square feet, HealthPlex is the area’s largest and most comprehensive health, wellness and rehabilitation facility offering:
- Large aerobics studio with classes at convenient times and for varying fitness levels
- Cardiovascular exercise equipment, including state-of-the-art treadmills and exercise bikes
- Strength training equipment including free weights, staked weight machines and plate-loaded machines
- Designated Spinning studio with over 15 weekly classes to train every energy zone
- Free child care
- Spacious locker rooms with showers and saunas
- New member health screenings
- Great membership rates with discounts for families and seniors
- Optional personal training available
- Free health programs / smoking cessation classes
- SilverSneakers, a program offered by a variety of health plans that cover some or all of cost of your Healthplex membership. Click here for more information.
HealthPlex is a fitness facility where all ages and fitness levels can feel comfortable and get the support and guidance needed to reach fitness goals. For patients receiving rehabilitation at HealthPlex, they are able to take what they’ve learned in therapy and apply it to a regular routine in the fitness area for an ongoing healthy lifestyle.
HealthPlex is located in the Bay Medical Plaza at the corner of Highway 77 and Baldwin Road in Panama City.
Our Hours of Operation are:
Monday through Thursday: 5 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday: 5 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday: 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Please stop by for a tour or call (850) 914-9844 for more information. We can also be reached via e-mail.
View Larger Map