The Bay Medical Infusion Center offers affordable and convenient outpatient I.V. therapy for those who have been discharged from the hospital or who are not a candidate for home care.
I.V. therapy services include:
• I.V. medications, including anti-infective drugs, anti-emetics, steroids, antibiotics, diuretics and electrolyte replacement solutions
• Hydration therapy, for patients experiencing prolonged emesis, diarrhea or poor intake
• Transfusion therapy, including whole blood, packed cells, platelets, factor VII/VIII and albumin
• Injection therapy, including Lupron, Rhogam, Epogen and Neupogen
• I.V. steroids
• Therapeutic phlebotomy
• Peripheral, mid-line and central line management
• Remicaide/Reclast for osteoporosis and osteopenia
Bay Medical Infusion Center offers state-of-the-art I.V. equipment and is staffed by nurses proficient in all clinical aspects of intravenous therapy. The center works with other Bay Medical departments to meet patient needs, including the pharmacy and laboratory departments. Nursing staff and pharmacists are available for case management of every patient, and can answer patient questions related to medication regimen.
Accreditation and Insurance
The infusion therapy program is JCAHO and ACHC accredited. Most major insurance is accepted.
Facility and Appointments
Bay Medical Infusion Center offers six reclining chairs and two hospital beds. The facility is located in the main building of the hospital just beyond the Admission and Registration entrance, operating Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Free valet parking is available. Our nursing staff is available for patients needing daily I.V. therapy treatments. Patients are referred through physicians by making appointments.
Please call (850) 747-6987 to make an appointment.
For a nurse consultation, please call (850) 747-6494.