Endocrinology and Obesity. Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, Bone Density Unit, Obesity Research Center, Division of Endocrinology, Department of Medicine, NY, 2008-2010.
Memberships and Certifications:
Dr. Kaleem was certified by the American Board of Neurology in 2016.
Dr. Kaleem started with Bay Medical Physicians Group in July 2015 as a Neurology Hospitalist. He started at Bay Medical Physician’s Group in April, 2018.
Neurologists manage and treat neurological conditions, or problems with the nervous system. Symptoms that commonly require a neurologist include:
• Coordination problems
• Muscle weakness
• A change in sensation
• Seizure disorders
• Movement Disorders • Multiple sclerosis
• Neuromuscular disorders
• Infections of the nervous system
• Neurodegenerative disorders
• Spinal cord disorders, including inflammatory and autoimmune disorders
• Headaches, such as cluster headaches and migraines