Bay Medical Sacred Heart Health System offers financial assistance through the individual County of residence and the hospital’s own Charity Program. A snapshot of your current financial situation will be used to determine eligibility for assistance.
Our Financial Counselors can help you apply for financial assistance. Please call 800-305-9237 before a scheduled hospital service or 800-305-9237 after an emergency visit.
The Bay Medical Sacred Heart Health System Payment Assistance Program (Charity Care) is for people who are uninsured and underinsured.
Staff are available to answer questions from the public and from hospitals on the charity care program, its implementation, and the interpretation of program regulations and policy.
- Financial Assistance Policy
- Financial Assistance Policy Spanish
- Financial Assistance Program Summary English REV 2 17
- Financial Assistance Program Summary Spanish Rev 2 17
- Financial Assistance Application
- Financial-Assistance-Application Spanish
- List of providers covered by FA Policy