- Our on-call schedule will be the main resource for physician coverage during disaster situations. However, it may become necessary to request assistance from additional physicians so we may ensure all our patients are cared for in the safest environment possible.
- If you wish to provide additional coverage during disaster situations, please contact the Medical Staff Office immediately at email@example.com.
- Upon arrival to the BMSH campus, please check-in at the Command Center located in the Community Board Room (CBR) just inside the Bonita Avenue entrance (the old main lobby to receive instructions/information on the situation.
- During your coverage at BMSH, you will need to keep the Command Center updated on your location within the hospital so that you can be contacted quickly.
- Upon leaving the BMSH campus, please check-out at the Command Center.
Please discharge as many patients as possible, as staffing levels will be decreased and patients must be moved from various areas of the hospital.
ER and group call schedules
If you should make any changes as the storm approaches, you should immediately notify our office at firstname.lastname@example.org so that timely updates can be communicated as appropriate throughout the hospitals.
Current contact info
Please make sure we have your current contact info (home phone, pager, cell phone). To be sure, you may wish to fax it to our office at 850-747-6587, or email it to email@example.com.
In the event the phone lines become unavailable, and should your cell phone cease to work, we will provide in-house cell phones while you are on campus.
Thank you for your cooperation.