Encompassing more than 26,000 square feet, HealthPlex is the area’s largest and most comprehensive health, wellness and rehabilitation facility.
HealthPlex is a fitness facility where members of all ages and fitness levels can feel comfortable and get the support and guidance needed to reach your goals. HealthPlex is a rehabilitation facility where patients can apply what you’ve learned in therapy to a regular fitness routine for an ongoing healthy lifestyle.
Features of our facility include:
- Cardiovascular exercise equipment, including state-of-the-art treadmills and exercise bikes
- Large aerobics studio with classes at convenient times and for varying fitness levels
- Strength training equipment that includes free weights, stacked weight machines and plate-loaded machines
- Designated Spinning studio with more than a dozen weekly classes to train every energy zone
- Free child care (limited capacity)
- Spacious locker rooms with showers and saunas
- Great membership rates with discounts for families, seniors and active duty military and first responders
- Optional personal training available from Mike Walker Fitness
- Free health programs, including smoking cessation classes
- Fit for Seniors programs specifically for older adults to help offset some or all of your Healthplex membership cost and provide other benefits specifically for seniors
- Best of Bay for 2013, 2014, and 2015
HealthPlex is located in the Bay Medical Plaza at the corner of Highway 77 and Baldwin Road in Panama City.
Our Hours of Operation are:
Monday through Thursday: 5 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday: 5 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (except summer months June-August, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.)
Sunday: 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Please stop by for a tour or call (850) 914-9844 for more information. Or you may reach us via e-mail.